it’s potent! eye cream Review
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Do you ever catch yourself staring into your mirror fantasizing that maybe you are the fairest of them all…if you could just get rid of those darn stubborn bags under your eyes?!
it’s potent! eye cream claims to fade dark circles and help smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Maybe this product is our fairy tale answer to baggy, saggy, wrinkly under eyes.
it’s potent! eye cream Ingredients
it’s potent! eye cream contains many botanicals, natural extracts and other affective ingredients. Below we explore the main active ingredients and what they do:
• Skin Conditioning Ingredients: Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Marshmallow Root Extract, Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, Great Burnet Root Extract, Apple Fruit Extract and Plankton Extract all help to condition and hydrate the skin.
• Peptide Complex: Helps restore elasticity and firmness.
• Squalane & Wheat Protein: Acts as a lubricant on the skins’ surface, which creates a soft and smooth appearance. Wheat Protein also enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil Extract) & Theobroma Cacoa Extract: Helps to slow cellular water lass by forming a barrier on the skin. This will keep the skin hydrated and nourished longer.
• Linseed Extract: High in omega-3 fatty acids, this ingredient acts as a strong anti-aging componant.
• Oat Kernal Protein: Can temporarily protect exposed skin from harmful stimuli, providing relief to the skin.
One downside of this product is the amount or preservatives, and other “filler” ingredients that are in the product to help the color, the texture and shelf life. This isn’t a bad thing, it helps keep the product safe for you to use, but it’s potent! eye cream has A LOT of them. If parabens and other preservatives and fillers bother you, this may not be an ideal product.
it’s potent! eye cream Price & Policies
You can find the product online for about $32 + shipping and handling or at retailer stores like Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy’s etc.
If you wish to return a product, the manufacturer requires it to be done so within 30-days of purchasing and not empty, or even close to empty. They say, “Naturally, we cannot take returns on overly used products”. That is pretty unclear, so you may have to take a risk with that, but at least they have a return policy.
Another thing to take note of is that if you buy it’s potent! eye cream at a retail location, you cannot return it to the manufacturer’s website. You have to deal with the return policy of the store. So if you purchase that way, make sure you check the retailer’s return policy.
it’s potent! eye cream’s ingredients are all safe to use as deemed so by the FDA and Cosmetic Ingredient Review Board.
However, like mentioned previously, the product contains a lot of preservatives, so if you are sensitive to filler-type ingredients, you may want to stay clear of it, or do a spot test on your skin upon receiving to make sure your individual skin can handle it.
The price point of it’s potent! eye cream is decent and the main ingredients seem good and offer some great claims.
However, the manufacturer has an ok kind of unclear return policy, so if you wanted to try the product, you may want to chat with a customer care representative about their policies beforehand. Also it’s potent! eye cream contains a lot of preservatives and fillers.
If you want to kiss the frog to see if he will turn into a prince, just do so with a bit of caution.