Philosophy Save Me
If you are reading this I am sure you are familiar with that pivotal moment in life when you realize, “Yikes, my skin simply isn’t what it once was!”
Whether you just spotted your first hint of fine lines developing at the corners of your eyes or you have been battling dark spots for years chances are you haven’t found a product that really does what you want it to.
That’s because when we first comes across these miserable signs of aging our complexion develops we are usually default to depressed, panic mode. This sense of urgency sends us running towards the local drugstore in hopes of finding a fast solution.
The problem starts right there, most of the treatments you find at your local drugstore do nothing but provide you with temporary, false results and they usually achieve these results through chemicals that do your skin more harm than good.
This sounds a little counterproductive doesn’t it? It is, you simply won’t get anywhere near youthful skin with such an unhealthy, short term approach. That’s why finding an anti-aging product packed with stuff that is actually good for your skin is so vital to keeping your complexion young. Fortunately that is exactly what Philosophy Save Me is formulated to do.
It’s a powerful formula packed with vitamin c that works to reverse the damage your complexion has accumulated over the years. Let’s take a closer look at what makes this product really tick so we can see if it’s the anti-aging solution we have all been hoping and praying for.
What’s Inside Philosophy Save Me?
Main Ingredients Include:
• Retinol: Retinol has been used for years to reverse wrinkles and fine lines and has been proven the best route towards anti-aging time and time again.
• Peptides: Peptides wrok to reverse damage of the skin as well as promote skin renewal and turnover.
• Vitamin C: Nourishes and hydrates your complexion providing it with optimal health and nutrition.
• Safflower Oil: This active works to create a protective barrier around the skin locking in moisture and hydration.
• Wheat Protein: Wheat protein acts as a filler, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly.
• Glycol: Is a skin brightener that evens out your tone and restores your once youthful glow.
Philosophy Save Me Customer Reviews
Philosophy Save me has received pretty average reviews. No serious skin reactions were reported just a few minor outbreaks of acne from the thick formula. The biggest complaint seems to be of this product cost however at $60.00 it is on the lower side of the scale compared to most treatments on the market today.
Should You Purchase Philosophy Save Me?
Philosophy Save Me is formulated by a reputable brand and packs a list of ingredients you can feel good about applying to your skin each day. This treatment is also extremely convenient and easy to use making it easy to implement in your every day routine. I would recommend giving this treatment a shot if it’s within your price range.