When someone acts in a play as a character much older than their actual age, the stage makeup always calls for WRINKLES. It’s the tell tale sign that you’re old…errr well older. Some men start to bald at 25, some at 60, and just like wrinkles, we want to put off looking aged as long as we can.
The Renewing Moisturizer is a product in a newly launched anti-aging skin care system called BeautyMint. BeautyMint was created by Nerida Joy and Jessica Simpson to help reduce current visible signs of aging or to prevent signs of aging from surfacing too soon. Alone this product seems to be a unique moisturizer.
In life, I always like to be given bad news first, so we will discuss the Renewing Moisturizer’s cons first below:
Renewing Moisturizer Cons
• Fillers – A lot of skin care products have fillers. Fillers are synthetic ingredients that are thrown in to make the product feel smooth, smell good, look good and keep for a long time on your shelf. They aren’t all horrible; some fight bacteria growth and keep you safe. But if a product has a lot of fillers, it means there isn’t any real SUBSTANCE to the product. Nothing that stands out too much from another product or that delivers results that you can’t find at your local convenience store. The Renewing Moisturizer has a handful of these run of the mill ingredients.
• Questionable Claims- The product claims to have some incredibly effective anti-oxidants and a form of elastin that will actually stimulate your cells to create more elastin (which would do wonders for wrinkles and firmness). These are complex physiological processes to duplicate or influence, so we’re just a bit weary if they will do what they should do.
Renewing Moisturizer Pros
• Great Key Ingredients – We mentioned before the elastin and anti-oxidants (the ones in the product are natural forms of Vitamins C & E). If these ingredients do what they claim or have been shown to do, this product will give you good results. The Renewing Moisturizer also has natural moisturizing ingredients (Macadamia Nut & Jojoba Oils) which have been shown make your skin have long-lasting hydration and smoothness.
• Money Back Guarantee-30 days, product can be empty, all your money gets refunded. We love a great guarantee. It allows consumers to try products basically risk free, and means the company really stands behind their product.
• Not Your Average Moisturizer-We like how this moisturizer has punch. It’s not just all hydrating ingredients. It has extra anti-aging properties to make it unique and powerful.
• Safety – All the ingredients used have been deemed safe by the FDA and Cosmetic Ingredient Review Board to be used cosmetically.
• 8-Week Testing- The company ran an 8-week test of their entire BeautyMint system. All of the consumers saw visible changes in their skin tone, texture, and firmness. That is some great data.
• Price – The Renewing Moisturizer is sold bundled in the BeautyMint 4 or 5-piece system. The 4 piece system is about $40 and the 5-piece is about $50. The price individually would be about $10-15, so the product is very affordable.
Renewing Moisturizer Conclusion
Like a lot of products out there, there are pros and cons to review. Luckily if you think this product is worth a try, the company has that great guarantee mentioned above allowing you to give it a go without so much risk.