• Skin becomes rougher.
• Skin becomes slack. The loss of the elastic tissue in the skin with age causes the skin to hang.
• Skin becomes more transparent as we age. This is caused by thinning of the epidermis
• Skin becomes more fragile as we age. This is caused by a flattening of the area where the epidermis and dermis come together.
• Skin becomes more easily bruised. This is due to loss of support around blood vessel walls as we age.
Do these symptoms sound all too familiar to you? These are all part of the normal aging process and sadly enough plague all of us at one point or another in life. Whether your complexion has started to show these signs of aging or not it’s important to find a product that not only works to diminish them but also works to prevent any further aging from taking place. That’s exactly what Rexaline Hydra-Dose is formulated to do. It’s an intensive, multi-functional moisture concentrate. This luxuriously rich, silky cream is specially formulated for skin that is dry or temporarily weakened by climate, pollution, stress, fatigue, and other factors. That means you can count on it protecting your skin from every potential threat you could come across during your daily routine.
How Does Rexaline Hydro-Dose Work?
Rexaline Hydro-Dose is a hydrating system that uses Rexaline Complex and Collective-Hydro Complexo deliver moisture giving you an immediate smoothness and radiant glow. Rexaline Complex provides a synergistic combination of hyaluronic acid, polyglutamic acid, royal jelly, and urea, which instantly helps reverse dehydration. In time, the blend revives the synthesis of the natural moisturizing factors to regulate cell hydration. This product is formulated without any parabens or harsh sulfates however it does contain one alarming ingredient. That ingredient is a fragrance called Limonene and has been known to cause skin irritation and allergic reactions within complexions. If you are prone to sensitivity when it comes to your skin you may want to reconsider purchasing this treatment.
Rexaline Hydro-Dose Clinical Testing
In a self-assessment test conducted by AMA independent laboratories on a representative panel of 25 women, after 6 weeks of use:
• 92% of women reported visible wrinkle reduction
• 100% of women reported that their skin was rehydrated and radiance was restored
• 100% of women reported that the rich texture, specially adapted to dry skin, is comfortable and eliminates any tingling sensations
Should You Purchase Rexaline Hydro-Dose?
Rexaline Hydro-Dose has a lot to offer. For one thing the company is reputable and same with the distributers who sell it. You can purchase this treatment through Sephora, a high end makeup distributer that specializes in products with pure, natural and safe ingredients. Overall I would consider this treatment to be of average value however with its warning of skin sensitivity I don’t think I would invest in such a high risk anti-aging treatment, I would recommend finding a less expensive serum with a more desirable list of ingredients.