StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate
Are you looking for an eye cream that will finally allow your dark circles and puffiness to diminish so people stop saying, “You look tired today; are you tired?” We know—you’re “tired” of it. StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate may just prove powerful enough with an innovative ingredient found in study on cancer patients to rebuild the skin in the eye area and improve dark eye circles by 29% in under 8 weeks!
Now that we’ve got your attention, consider this—what if StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate also could:
By “Week Two” show significant relief from dark circles and under eye puffiness…
By “Week Four” reveal firmer, less saggy and “crepey” skin due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production, renewing your underlining skin structure.
And by “Week Eight” drastically diminish fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet in the eye area so your skin looks firmer and more youthful?
These are the results being reported by StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate users.
(You may want to keep reading…)
The Power Behind StriVectin-SD Concentrate
Have you heard of Peptides? If you know anything about effective skin care, you will have. Peptides are one of the few skincare ingredients that have the ability to soak into the skin to the lower dermis where they actually can reverse and repair damage.
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate uses Peptides in conjunction with a groundbreaking ingredient NIA-114 used to “rebuild skin in cancer patients globally” and found after “years of research” to decrease droopiness by 29%, puffiness by 27% and wrinkling by 25% over the course of 8 weeks.
A few key ingredients in StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate–
• Oliopeptide: works under the skin to build structure by stimulating collagen and elastin production. This renewing of structure “fills” lines and wrinkling from the “inside out.”
• Tetrapeptide: softens the skin, evens it out, and improves collagen production to “fill” it from underneath. The result is more elastic, firm and youthful skin.
• Passion Flower Extract: full of flavonoids which boast cell-healing antioxidants.
• 5% NIA-114™: actually stimulates DNA repair within the skin! This means it triggers your skin to “rebuild itself”, working as it did when you were younger to promote improved collagen and elastin production—and overall youthful skin!
• Contains Peptides and NIA-114 which can turn back the clock
• 30-day money back guarantee when purchased through Strivectin
• Positive consumer testimonials
• Paraben, sulfate and synthetic dye and fragrance-free
• Safe for users with even the most sensitive of complexions
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate Cons
• Expensive at $59.00 for 1 oz
• May be “too thick” for younger users
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate Conclusion
StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate may well prove the answer to your dark circles—and other eye-related problems. We love the money-back guarantee—any top-rated eye cream company will offer one—and we like the use of Peptides and the intriguing NIA-114.
Buy it and try it—you’ve got nothing to lose—except for (and hopefully) your dark circles!