What is TNS Eye Repair?
TNS Eye Repair claims to be the ultimate anti-aging cream. It promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. Of coarse we are all looking for the best anti-aging eye cream but we should also be looking for the eye cream that is the safest.
The first step is to examine the ingredients.
TNS Eye Repair Active Ingredients
1. Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media is a physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple human growth factors including cytokines and natural proteins. Together they promote the production of collagen and other extracellular matrix proteins.
2. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7 is a synthetic peptide designed to penetrate the skin and stimulate fibroblasts. Fibroblasts stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, helping reduce depth, length and volume of wrinkles and increase skin thickness.
3. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is also synthetic tripeptide designed to penetrate the skin and stimulate fibroblasts, reduce depth, length and volume of wrinkles and increases skin thickness.
4. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid or vitamin C. It protects against free radical damage and stimulates collagen production for firmer skin. Vitamin C also helps reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots.
5. Tocopheryl Acetate is a stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidants in preventing free radical damage. It is also a natural moisturizer.
6. Retinyl Palmitate helps increase epidermal thickness and stimulate epidermal proteins to keep skin soft and plump.
7. Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin is a combination of ingredients which eliminates excess iron and other pigments that can cause dark circles under and around the eyes. It is also known to reinforce and tone the eye area skin.
8. Boron Nitride creates an optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and flaws.
Is TNS Eye Repair Safe For My Eyes?
All of the active ingredients in TNS Eye Repair are not considered to be dangerous to the skin around the eyes. Boron Nitride is commonly used in most non-mineral eye shadows and is also considered safe. Eye cream has a tendency to seep and potentially get in your eyes so it is important to only apply eye cream to the outer circle of your eye.
While researching TNS Eye Repair Active Ingredients, we noticed that it contains several parabens. Parabens are preservatives, chemicals, fragrances, fillers and unnecessary ingredients that can potentially cause breakouts, allergic reactions and irritation. We were surprised and disappointed to see that TNS Repair Cream chose to include parabens in their formula, especially in an eye cream.
TNS Eye Repair Conclusion
The use of parabens is controversial and everyone has a different opinion.
If you are not adverse to eye creams containing parabens, TNS Eye Repair has relatively good customer reviews and uses clinically proven ingredients. Most customers reported an improvement in their fine lines and dark circles.
TNS Eye Repair is rather expensive at $95, but it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.